I have an extra copy of the fantastic Bioinformatics Data Skills book by Vince Buffalo (who you should all be following on twitter at @vsbuffalo). I've come up with a fun little competition to let someone have a chance of winning this signed copy.
All you have to do is write a tweet that includes the #ACGT hashtag (so I can track all of the answers), which provides the following information:
Name a useful bioinformatics data skill
The winner will be chosen randomly — hopefully by a powerful scripted solution that Vince will help me with — in two weeks time. I will post details of any interesting (or funny) suggestions that you come up with on this site. The full details are below.
- Tweets should name a 'useful bioinformatics data skill'
- Tweets must contain the hashtag #ACGT
- Last day to enter into the competition is 25th September (midnight PST)
- One winner will be chosen randomly
- Only one entrant per twitter account
- Retweets of tweets that use #ACGT hashtag will be excluded